The staff at Harilo will handle all shipping and customs charges for you. When we give you a quote for your items, shipping, customs and VAT are already factored in to the price. Generally speaking, the heavier an item is the more it will cost to ship, and this will be reflected in the quoted price. Additionally, how quickly you want the item delivered will change the price, generally if you don't need your items shipped express we can reduce the price significantly.
- Shipping will be done in two stages. You will be able to select if you would like the item shipped to you as cheaply as possible or as fast as possible. This applied both to domestic shipping in the US and the international shipping to Nepal.
- Customs rates vary widely in Nepal according to what type of consumer good you order. Some items are, unfortunately, prohibited. Although we will calculate and add in the customs costs for you, to give you an idea of what these costs are, feel free to browse the document below if you would like to know what the customs charge will be for a specific item or browse popular categories to see what other users are ordering. There are also items that can not be shipped into Nepal.
- Banned Items
- Unfortunately, there are some items that we can not bring into Nepal due to the item being banned for import, or a lack of ability to transport the item. Items that we can not purchase and ship for you include:
- Precious Metals
- Beef Products
Alcohol- we now have an alcohol license!
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Perishable Items
- Personal Effects
- Personal Mail
- Long Range Walkie Talkies
- Currencies, Coins
- Harilo Return Policy
- Harilo continuously strives to offer its customers the highest quality of service. We stand behind the authenticity and operability of each item we buy in the US. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, you may initiate a return of the item to our warehouse in the U.S., subject to the following conditions.
- Returned merchandise must be re-packed in its original packaging and shipping box.
- Returns must be sent to Harilo within 14 days from the date you received them.
- Your original Sales Invoice must be included in your return package.
- Merchandise must be unused and in the same condition as it was shipped. Merchandise that has been used, altered, or damaged will not be accepted.
- If merchandise was originally shipped with a security tag, the returned item must still have that tag attached, unaltered and intact. Do not remove the security tag until you are certain you will not be returning the item. If you attempt to remove the tag, it will void itself.
- A cash refund will be issued for 100% of the purchase price, less shipping and insurance costs incurred by Harilo in the US (for example, as the result of a free shipping promotion) and internationally (you will have to pay to have the item returned to our warehouse in Miami FL). Refunds will not include any shipping or insurance costs you incur in receiving the item or in returning the item to us.
- Refunds also will not include any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on shipments.
- Returns are subject to the originating store's policy and time frames and the customer is liable for all charges levied by the store.
Return Instructions & Return Authorization:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on your item to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number if you wish to return an item. Returns must be sent to Harilo within 14 days from the date you received the item. Once you receive an RMA number from Harilo, you must perform the following steps to receive proper credit for the return: Re-pack your merchandise in its original packaging and shipping box. Write the RMA number on the outside of the box. You will receive the total amount due to insure your package for the full value of the merchandise and return it to our warehouse in the US shipped by a traceable carrier such as UPS. Check your email. We will notify you once your return has been processed.
Receiving A Refund:
If you paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the specific credit card account originally charged. If you paid by wire transfer, we can wire funds to you or send you a check. Every effort will be made to ensure a prompt refund. An email notification will be sent once the return has been processed.
For members we are happy to offer return shipping coverage back to the U.S. as per http://harilo.com/pricing if you choose to send an item to the U.S. for repair. This covers international shipping only and the customer will have to pay to get the item forwarded from the warehouse to the seller after which the customer is liable for all charges levied by the seller for repairs. As per Nepal customs rules you cannot ship repaired items with consolidated shipping so the customer will have to pay for express shipping back to KTM. After we receive payment for shipping we will ship the repaired item to the customer directly (the Harilo office cannot receive express shipping packages) via express shipping using a carrier of your choice after which the customer is liable for all customs charges to receive the item in KTM.
Shipping Returned Merchandise:
We recommend customers ship returned merchandise via UPS or insured parcel post for tracking purposes. Harilo does not take any responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that any returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. We do not refund shipping or insurance costs to FL or to the seller.
Items Damaged in Shipping:
Harilo is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. However, all packages are insured; if your item is lost or damaged, please hold onto the item, with the original packaging, and call us immediately at 2297520. We will contact the freight provider on your behalf and file an insurance claim. Once freight provider has approved and paid the claim to Harilo, we will forward the applicable amount to you (note: original insurance cost is not refundable).
- Comments powered by Disqus